Sunday, August 16, 2015

Blogs I Follow

I just wanted to share a list of blogs/websites/devotionals that I stumbled upon and follow in case anyone else might be interested! Looking at them, I think they're blogs geared towards girls/women.

shereadstruth.com
She Reads Truth is a devotional website where they post a new devotion every day. I like how they go through series. Over the summer they studied women in the Bible. I like how their emphasis on reading the Bible and living it out. Some days, they had devotionals on women that I quickly overlooked or didn't even know were mentioned in the Bible. I also really like their artwork and typography, which makes the website more enjoyable to look at, haha.

alyssajoy.me/blog
I don't know if you know Jeff Bethke (the guy who got famous from Jesus > Religion youtube video) but this is his wife's blog! I love how she chooses to openly share the difficulties as well as the victories she experiences in her walk with the Lord.

havilahcunnington.com/the-good-stuff
A friend forwarded this study a few months ago and I really liked it because unlike most devotions, this is a video! I just watched the video in the morning as I got ready for school. I don't think I finished it, but I remember learning a lot from it.

deeplyrootedmag.com
I stumbled upon this website while I was on instagram. They have magazine issues that you have to pay for (but I think now they're trying to release a part of the issue for free). But they also have a blog portion that's free (deeplyrootedmag.com/blogs/blog). As you can see in their name, their mission is to help women become deeply rooted in their faith.

www.setapartgirl.com
This stems from Leslie and Eric Ludy's ministry of Ellerslie. I always found their articles to be grounded from the truth and encouraging but also very convicting and challenging. They are also the authors of Authentic Beauty and When God Writes Your Love Story. They also have setapartmotherhood.com for parenting mothers.

These are a few blogs/websites that I wanted to share! If you have other blogs you follow I would love to know. (:

2 comments:

  1. aforbes.blogspot.com. On a more serious note: I like listening to podcasts because I don't have to read, and it's easy to listen to on the bus. The podcasts I follow right now are "Let my people Think", "The Village Church Sermons", and "Breakaway Ministries".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Checked out "The Village Church Sermons"!

      Delete

:)