Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Luna

If you asked me a few months ago what kind of pet I would want to have, I would have probably said "fish" or something along those lines. Growing up, I used to be really afraid of dogs for some reason. So I never thought our family would ever get a pet, especially a kitten. But my sister has been persistently asking for a cat for months now and last Saturday, they went to the Greenbelt Animal Shelter and adopted Luna!

Conversation with Korean missionaries:
M: What's her name?
R: Luna
M: NOONA?
R: LUNA
M: NOONA?
R: LUNA
M: Luna

Here's a (paraphrased) conversation that reminded me what a great father we have in God:
R: Dreams do come true when you have a good dad.
H: Well I have God as my father!

Yes, we have a good father - on earth and in heaven and he loves to give us good gifts! In the midst of everything, I forget that I have such a good father who wants to give me the best. When my prayers are not answered, it's because he knows the best for me.

I have a lot to learn about cats...

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)