Sunday, December 15, 2013

Blessed

Yesterday I turned 19 and I felt very blessed! Living under God's grace is amazing and full of blessings. And I did nothing to deserve all the good things God has showered over my life.

I'm so thankful to have spent my afternoon with Hannah. We went through our usual routine - going to Target, Jo-Ann's, Marshalls, and then eating (can't end a hangout with eating!). No matter what we do, it's always refreshing spending time with her! I'm realizing more and more how much I love spending quality time with people.


Then we had these guys over for dinner. 

 And we might have a slight obsession over Frozen

3 comments:

  1. Haha so cute! And Happy belated birthday! Nothing better than spending a birthday with loved ones. -HB

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely :) HAha I love that first group pic that makes you all look like cute chipmunks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i literally squealed when i watched that video. SO CUTE. and your blog posts are refreshing and encouraging to read!

    ReplyDelete

:)