Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Worship is Life Part 1

Although the "Worship is Life" retreat was mainly for the youth group kids this past weekend, I was so blessed! Throughout the retreat, I was reminded of the joy of my salvation. I will write a longer post reflecting on what I learned this past weekend (hopefully tomorrow or Thursday). But for now, I just wanted to share a bit of what God has been placing on my heart. I believe that God is doing something in our midst - he's stirring hearts because he's going to do big things! And he's doing it here in College Park. As I saw the youth group kids truly worshiping God, God stirred my heart to hope - to hope for their futures and for others not because they're perfect and will never fall, but because He is good. We will all stumble and fall, but no matter how hard or far we fall, God calls us to get back up again. As I see the subtle change in my sister's heart and her newfound genuine faith, I remembered that God too, first met me at a youth group winter retreat. And I am so soo thankful that he met me there because life has been so much different since then! If you are interested, you can read the first part of my sister's testimony here!

& thank God for snow days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)