Sunday, January 10, 2016

Renwick Gallery

I really wanted to go to the Renwick Gallery in DC after seeing cool instagram posts of my friends going there (and I love art museums!) When we were arrived, we were really surprised by the super long line to enter the museum (I suppose, we did go on a Saturday. I also thought there would be more exhibits, but I'm glad I went!) While I was taking and editing pictures, I realized it has been a while since I've taken pictures just for fun. I hope to take and edit more creative pictures this year by experimenting with new types of photography, techniques, and editing styles!
It was right across from the White House!
The super long line, which ended up going by pretty quickly as we talked.
Didn't even know they photobombed until I came home and looked back at the pictures, haha.
pc: Rebekah
pc: Rebekah
pc: Rebekah
Made out of index cards - whoa!
fav exhibit!
interesting perspective
These are real insects dried and arranged.
Group photo!

6 comments:

:)