Monday, March 17, 2014

All Things New

I'm so thankful for the 85mm lens! I've been having a lot of fun with it and the quality is far better than any other lenses I have. Since it's difficult to shoot during the semester, I'm hoping to take a lot of pictures & spend time editing this week. Yay, spring break! (:
It has been a long, hard winter, but the officially first day of spring is this Thursday! I am so thankful for the amazing weather we had on Saturday. As I write this there's a blanket of snow covering the roads, haha.

I was listening to this song last week. I thought it was perfect timing as we're transitioning from winter to spring. My prayer for this spring is that God will "make all things new" in this new season.


This post is just going to have a lot of songs. I somehow came across this band "Unspoken" and I really like their songs!
"Run to You"

"Everything"

"Walking Away"


No comments:

Post a Comment

:)