Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Halfway

I can't believe we're already more than halfway past this semester! This has been a challenging semester (but every semester is). It's already Wednesday and I can't believe spring break was only a week ago. I thank God for a week to relax, spend time with my friends, and catch up on some school work.

I don't want to forget what I did last week so I'm going to recap here:

I recovered from being sick by resting and sleeping a lot. Now that I'm back in school, all I have are memories of rest, haha (however true rest only comes from God).

We helped Susan film her math project! And we ended up going to Silver Diner for dinner.

David had his first birthday party and I enjoyed taking pictures for the party!
I thought this was a really cool picture. The popping bubble kind of looks like a jelly-fish. What do you think?

My friends and I went on a fun adventure in Annapolis. It is such a beautiful city to take pictures! Future note: Annapolis is a great photoshoot location. (:


Took pictures of the Adebola family!

A lot of pictures for one week, but it was great. I forgot how much fun it was to shoot and edit pictures. And I realized why great photographers charge a lot of money. It's a lot of work! Even though it's really fun, a lot of hard work goes behind preparing for photoshoots and editing the pictures.

We had a Tuesday prayer meeting for YDJ this week. It was so good to just sit before God and listen to his voice. Every day is so busy that if I don't intentionally set aside time to pray, I realize that the week has already gone by. Right now, it's already Wednesday! Then it'll be Friday, then the weekend, and then it'll be Sunday again. And then repeat. I hope that despite all our busy schedules, we can come before God and set aside an hour to come to really pray! It's also always encouraging to pray with others. (:

Random note, I have come to really like my art class. It's really exciting to see my drawings improve over the semester.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Grace. Your photos just get more and more amazing. And that video made me wanna cry... a video about math makes me emotional!!! -HB

    ReplyDelete

:)