Wednesday, December 30, 2015

December

It's crazy how fast December has gone by. Everything was leading up to Christmas and now Christmas is already gone. I wanted to take some time to document/remember the things I did this December.
12/04: I had my last Mamm Phys Midterm (test #5) and we had praise night at church afterwards. Then Mary, Sarah, Andrew, Jon, Rebekah, and I went to Silver Diner afterwards.


12/11: Last GSS training of the semester and yay, we finished GSSing for genetics. 

12/12: I had fun photographing John's family (hanging out with Victoria and Maddy).

12/12: Behind the scenes for filming the youth group Christmas video.  

12/14: The beginning of finals weeks (and my birthday). Since Hannah's mom works at night time on the weekends, I told her I would give her a ride to her 8 AM final on Monday. On Monday I woke up at 7:45 to see a bunch of missed calls and "r u awake" text messages (sorry about that Hannah). I got up, put on my glasses, took my keys, and drove her to school in my pajamas, haha. But she made it on time! Afterward her final, we went to Bus Boys & Poets and had breakfast. Although I don't have many pictures from this day or any from my birthday party, I really enjoyed these days! + thank you for all the presents.

12/19: Hannah had a "Pajama" Christmas Party. Also marks the end of my fifth semester at the University of Maryland!

12/20: Christmas Worship Service - featuring the CBF kids. We also performed the orchestra piece we were working on over a month.
 
12/22: Invited a few girls over to make Christmas cards + they made an elaborate gingerbread house.
one of the cards that I made

12/24: Celebrated Andrew's birthday by watching the new Star War movie.

 12/25: Had Christmas lunch with the Browns + Yiefei. Later, we went to the Yuns for Christmas dinner.

12/27: had a really muddy soccer game that was really fun. I would have loved to capture things on video. Then we had a youth group teachers dinner.

12/29: had a youth group class hangout. We went to Board & Brew, Susan's house for dinner, and then Cheesecake Factory.

12/31-1/2: YDJ Winter Retreat! Really excited for what God's going to do and how he's going to move the next three days. (Also still preparing for my message).

1 comment:

:)