Monday, April 30, 2012

abundance

If I wrote less, would that make my words more meaningful? Would writing less make someone think more about what I say?

God is the abundant God and he loves to give freely to His children! I see God providing in so many aspects of my life. School, missions, strength, and it goes on and on. Because I am weak, I have to continually rely on His strength, His wisdom, His understanding. Every victory I have is because of Jesus. It's because my God provides abundantly despite my failures and weaknesses. Ask and you shall receive. Align yourself with God's heart and ask what's on His heart and he will reveal it to you. Pray. Pray that God will provide, pray for others, and don't try relying on yourself. Let God take control and he will lead you to a beautiful life. (:

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God" (1 Corinthians 10:31).

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)