Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Wedding Photos

This is going to be a short post, but I've been looking at a lot of wedding/engagement photos lately and here's what I have been noticing:
  1. Most of the pictures are focused on the bride/bride-to-be with a few solo-shots of the groom.
  2. The couple is off-centered, more closer to the edges.
  3. Other pictures are centered.
  4. White. Most pictures are bright and there's a lot of white!
  5. The scenery is beautiful. I feel like engagement/wedding photos are mostly taken in the woods, open grass fields, or churches.
  6. They're so pretty.
There must be so much pressure being a wedding photographer. If you miss that moment, you can't go back and rewind to have another chance. The pictures you take and process are going to be the pictures the couple has to look back at their wedding. Actually it's probably rewarding knowing you took pictures that people can look back at and remember. (:

And here's a picture that I took today that has nothing to do with weddings:
flags

5 comments:

  1. I totally love wedding photography too!!! Def. agree on those points.

    this is a wedding photographer whose work I was obsessed with - I started following his blog before he got super big. His photos are amazing...of course, it helps to be located in beautiful southern california!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace, be my wedding photographer. In 20 years hahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha planning to get married that late? jk (:

      Delete

:)