Friday, January 18, 2013

Victory

Korea
After nine years, I'm officially GOING TO KOREA THIS SUMMER! (: I'm really excited even though I have no idea what I'm going to be doing in Korea. I'll be gone for two months and I'll miss a lot of things happening here, but I hope that God will teach me new things while I'm in Korea.

Physics
I'm relieved that the second quarter is finally over. I started the second quarter by failing my physics test and it has been really hard bringing my grade up again throughout the quarter; however God taught me that I need to trust him with everything (once again). God is the God who hears my prayers - "Know that the Lord has set apart the godly for himself; the Lord will hear when I call to him." I find it funny that even though I did  much better on my tests and quizzes after that one test, my grade slowly went up and until the last day of the quarter it was so close to an A. By God's grace I pulled an A this quarter. Woohoo and I learned my lesson. Never will I again neglect to study for a physics test. But through failing that test, God taught me a lot! I'm officially more than halfway through my senior year. This year is flying by!

Weather
Today I have to go work on my Macbeth video project with my group and I was praying that the weather would be really nice and it looks beautiful outside today! God is good. (:

(this was actually written this morning)

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)