Wednesday, January 14, 2015

2014

As 2014 began, I decided to write post-its throughout the year, thanking God for the little and big things as well as my prayer topics. I finally went back and read all of them today! Although most of the post-its were written in March and the latest one written was in May, it was a good reminder of all that God has done. In 2014 I experienced new struggles, temptations, victories, failures, but through it all, I see God's goodness and favor over my life.

Here are a few:
"I'm thankful that God gave me such an awesome community to live in. Even though we do get annoyed at each other at times, God gave us each other. I've grown in so many ways because God, you have used those around me. 1/1014"
"I am so so thankful that our internet got faster and now I don't have to wait for videos to load. 1/15/14"
"So thankful God answered my prayers & I won the raffle for the iPad mini. 2/12/14"
"Shared Spring Symposium on Genesis 1 today. In you, there is life God and only in you. 3/10/14"
"God, I pray for summer plans. 3/26/14"

Looking back, it's cool to see that God answered all these prayer topics and provided in His perfect timing! I haven't blogged consistently last semester due, but I hope to blog more this semester.
Mason jar Preethi gave me last year for my birthday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)