Monday, February 8, 2016

Hirshhorn Museum

On Saturday the youth group media team took a field trip to the Hirshhorn Museum in DC! I didn't realize how close the Hirshhorn and Air & Space Museums were to L'enfant Plaza. Usually we get off at Smithsonian and walk across the National Mall, but it's a much closer walk from L'enfant Plaza! Sadly the lights exhibition was taken down and they are now setting up an animation exhibit. From the art museums I have gone to so far, the National Portrait Gallery/American Art Museum is my favorite in DC.

I wanted to share some of the exhibits that we saw! The first half are the ones taken with my camera and the latter pictures are the ones taken with my cell phone (edited on vscocam).

Camera Pictures


photocredit: Hannah
sideview of the museum
down the escalator
"When was the last time you laughed?" Hopefully today!
Is it a bird or is it a man?
pretty lights
ACE
:)
colors
she // he // yes - actually one of my fav things I saw at the museum
it was actually tiny
South America 
the view
these kind of artwork kind of creeps me out because I think it's a real person for a split second
white space

Cell Phone Pictures
L'enfant Plaza // view up the escalator
L'enfant Plaza // on the escalator
light bulbs
light bulbs that reminded me of water molecules (H2O)
art work
a cool structure
music

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)