Thursday, February 11, 2016

Messages

Yay, I finally figured out how to embed videos on blog posts again! I wanted to share a couple of messages that I listened to this week that I thought were really good. Aug sent the first two to the youth group and I highly recommend listening to them! The main point of the first two videos are to "occupy your street," which will make more sense if you listen to them.

Carl Lentz at Passion 2015 (43 min)

Carl Lentz on Dating (5 min)

Singleness, Marriage and Sex - "Singleness is a Good Thing" by Pastor Will Chung (44 min)
I came across this message while scrolling through facebook, but I thought it was really good. 
Note: the direct audience is for his youth group (middle and high school) but I thought he made really good points that are applicable to older people as well.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Grace! Both Carl Lentz and Pastor Chung's perspective on singleness are confirmations of what I have been praying about recently. God is using your powerfully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Carl Lentz lol "Just run and serve God"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the phrase "don't be rushed because you weren't ready" because it's so true and applicable in life in general.

    ReplyDelete

:)