Thursday, March 1, 2012

God, you are good.

The more I experience in life, even though I'm not that old, haha, I see more and more of God's goodness. My God is good, so good to me. This is a completely true statement. He is also faithful; he has never abandoned me in times of distress. Instead, he keeps reminding me that He is with me. He isn't far away as I perceive him to be - he is near. God has been teaching me that He is my only source of confidence. Nothing else is or can be. I can trust him that he will carry me through the toughest times in my life, whenever or wherever it may be. He knows when I'm weary, tired, and exhausted, but he doesn't leave me to despair. He restores me gently through various ways, in ways I don't expect him to. His joy is my strength. I think God also wants me to "be still and know He is God."

I loooveeeee spring. This year wasn't a long winter, but it wasn't short either. It feels so good seeing the sun out once again. It just makes me feel happier, haha. It feels like I've been in hibernation for the winter and now I'm seeing the sun once again. The days are longer and even though I'm stuck inside doing homework, I feel so much more energy! (Well, that might be partly because I'm not sick anymore, haha) I am so happy I'm not sick anymore.

God, you are so good and I entrust everything to you. (:

I ask that you may help me study calculus and would you help me do well. I entrust it all to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)