Wednesday, February 29, 2012

running the race

priorities, passion, pursue, persevere, relentless, confidence

These are the words that have been popping up in my life in some way or another. I could elongate this post by writing a paragraph for each one, but I won't. Instead, maybe you could use the time you would have spent reading this to think about your priorities, your passion, and your pursuit. Yeah, these are not all nouns, haha. Are you persevering? Are you being relentless, running after God with everything you have? What do you have your confidence in?

God is definitely teaching me so much about each of the words up there and learning is hard. It's really hard, but it's not impossible.

I have to keep running the race no matter what happens. I don't want to slow down or stop, but it's not easy, especially when you hit that part when simply running gets hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)