Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving Topics

  1. That God sent his beloved Son, Jesus, to die on the cross for my sins. The God of the universe sent his own beloved Son to die for this sinful person. I just repeated the first sentence, but this is amazing!
  2. My family. I am so thankful how my parents sacrificed so much for me over all these year. They continuously give me rides to and from places, especially from school. They work so hard to provide for us! Also I am thankful for my sister. I remember I prayed for a sibling when I was the only child and then I had my sister.
  3. Friends. I am thankful for being surrounded by Christian friends in church and at school as well. I realize more and more this is a blessing from God!
  4. All the struggles - junior year, missions, sicknesses, etc. God taught me so much through every single struggle.
  5. My camera. I am soo thankful my parents bought my camera last December. I can't believe it's almost a year! Through having a DSLR I learned so much about photography. I am also thankful for all the opportunities God has given me through photography. I know they're all from Him. (:
  6. Opportunity to have had piano and violin lessons 'cause there are people who want to learn but never had the chance.
  7. Youth group. I am so thankful for the leaders. Now that I am older I realize and appreciate all the more the hard work they put into loving us. It's hard planning events and moreover, every week!
  8. All the times God answered my prayers, and the times He didn't.
  9. Mexico missions 2011 & 2012. From each year I learned more how to work with others and God taught me more and more how to love others!
  10. Having a nice home. I fail to realize this often times but by just living in America, I am very blessed and rich.
  11. That I am able to run.
  12. Praise team. I am thankful for our trio-praise team. Before it was only the two of us! It's a on-going learning process. I pray that we, as a youth group can learn how to worship God even more through our lives.
  13. School. I am so thankful for the opportunity to have an education and to be attending Eleanor Roosevelt High School. I have such great teachers.
  14. This year. I am thankful for this year. Though sometimes it is super busy, other times it's so chill.
  15. Peace of God. This year is a year of peace.
  16. License! Without God, I would have failed my driving test, but by God's grace I passed!
  17. My church. It definitely is a second family. (:
What are you thankful for?

During the Sunday worship today, I realized Jesus just wants us to be madly in love with Him.

Then it reminded me of this song:

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)