Tuesday, March 26, 2013

11 Things

11 Things About Grace:
  1. I realized this year that I really like being around people, well much more than being alone for a long period of time.
  2. When I was living in California in third grade, I won a math competition. Oh, I also went to a rodeo too!
  3. Names are extremely difficult for me to remember. Celebrities names? I cannot put the name to the face except for a handful. However I do remember faces pretty well.
  4. I used to color my nails with markers because I wanted to paint my nails but I didn't have nail polish (This was like early elementary school).
  5. I like looking at do-it-yourself (DIY) things on pinterest. I only "repin" the things I like, but I secretly plan on doing all of them one day (except that would cost a lot of money).
  6. My initial reaction when I meet new people is to become really shy. 
  7. Out of all the glasses I have had, I only chose one of the frames, and that would be my very first pair. When I first got my glasses, I didn't wear them to school for a whole year because I subconsciously thought I would be like Arthur when he got glasses. Did you guys watch the episode when he got glasses?
  8. I always wanted to play soccer during recess in elementary school, but I never did because only the boys played.
  9. My favorite color in first grade was yellow.
  10. I wanted to be a nurse in first grade because my mom was. But after first grade, I tried avoiding the question "What do you want to be when you grow up?" because I didn't want to be like the kids who would change what they wanted to be every other day.
  11. I used to read all the time, but then I stopped once I started middle school. My favorites were the Boxcar Children and the Baby-sitter Clubs! (:
The eleven questions will be posted later...when I think of them, haha.

2 comments:

  1. #11 - I totally read the same books growing up!!! I think I had quite an impressive collection...until my dad sold them all at a yard sale for like 10 cents apiece. I'm still scarred from that day... :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are still like number 10 hahhahah number 3 is sooo true!
    LOL AT NUMBER 7! omg i rememebr i first saw u with glasses! i thought it was so cool!

    ReplyDelete

:)