Sunday, March 10, 2013

Spring & Soccer

The flowers are beginning to bloom, the days are progressively getting longer, the weather's warmer. Spring is almost here (officially)! My favorite season. (:

It reminds me of a dream I had a few weeks ago. It's really random, but in my dream there was grass growing in between the cracks of some brick stairs. I remember telling my friends who were with me - "Guys! Look at the grass growing. It's the sign of spring!" And then after I had the dream, the weather started getting warmer until we had the snow day. God definitely speaks through dreams. But sometimes I don't know how to discern some dreams I have.

Today we played soccer after Sunday Worship Service and a lot of people showed up! The teams were fairly even and I thought it was a fun match. I thank God for giving us such a beautiful weekend. I think the reason why I like soccer is that it's a sport that I can actually play, it's a good time to have fellowship with other people, and I get some exercise.

After playing soccer, I came home and was eagerly greeted by my sister and Joy. They were just so excited to see me. Just kidding. They wanted to go to Rita's, haha. I never actually drove to Rita's but I know that the location is somewhat inconvenient and the parking spaces can be limited depending on how many customers they have at the time. So I was like - guys pray that we don't get lost and that there aren't too many people there. I don't know if they actually prayed, but guess what. There weren't that many cars on the road (probably because it's Sunday) and I found a parking spot right away! And as we left, we noticed that the line got pretty long. There basically was no line when we arrived! This is such a small way God answered a prayer, but it shows that he cares about the little things. God is such a good father and he eagerly desires to give me good gifts.

This is a good year. It's a pretty peaceful year. I have a little more than two months of high school left! So crazy. It's like a bittersweet feeling. I'm looking forward to summer break, but at the same time I'll definitely miss some of my crazy friends from high school.

And check out my sister's blog:  bumblebeebecky.blogspot.com. The last post made me laugh.

3 comments:

  1. You are such a good sister, Grace! They will always remember the little things you did for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what! ritas opened already? so does that mean i missed the free italian ice or what

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was eagerly excited to see you!(and the car)

    ReplyDelete

:)