Saturday, March 2, 2013

Waiting

"I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. 
Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord."
- Psalm 27: 13-14

.  r  .

I happened to come upon this video yesterday and this three minute video gave me a new perspective. I encourage you to listen to it.

"He said not to wait for  yours answers. He said wait for Him. Because when He shows up every answer you asked and every question you didn't even ask is going to be answered."

Waiting Here for You

There are answers that I am waiting from God, but even more than that, after listening to this, I want God to show up. I want God's presence to show up in all areas of my life and in the lives of those around me.

"The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me; your love, O Lord, endures forever - do not abandon the works of your hands."
 - Psalm 138: 8

2 comments:

  1. love this. I couldn't see the video, though :(

    J really loves this song - as soon as it started playing, he started "singing along," as if he knew the words...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha
      maybe you can try to see the video here http://vimeo.com/26874554#at=0 !

      Delete

:)