Friday, March 15, 2013

Basketball & Batman

It is my senior year and so I went to my first and only basketball game during high school. It was actually really exciting to watch and it was a tight match, but the Raiders ended up winning 61-58! Now they're going to the states. Tomorrow's game begins at 8 at the Comcast center.

And today was the Latin play! It's amazing how we got everything together and pulled it off because yesterday it was just dysfunctional. 

On Wednesday, we realized that we needed duct tape for the play. I went to buy duct tape at Staples, but I couldn't find the duct tape. However I felt that I should go look at a certain section as Staples and there, I found clear tape. And so I ended up buying the clear, heavy duty tape for shipping. To my disappointment, we didn't need duct tape Thursday. But then today while we were setting up for the set, we realized that we needed clear tape to hold up our scene. Then the clear, heavy duty tape was perfect for the scene. I was amazed how it held up the scene all day! Although it seems trivial, I thank God for showing me which tape I had to buy! God does really care about the little things. (:

Here are some pictures from today! (By the way, these pictures are all from the zoom lens. I haven't had the chance of using the zoom lens as much but it was really nice for the game and the play)

(The APs did Family Guy)

1 comment:

:)