Friday, January 17, 2014

sayings from Rebekah

"I looked through your old facebook pictures and they were really bad."
"I feel like I'm going to marry a white guy."
'Your husband has to make me homemade cookies."
"I just know stuff, okay? I know stuff."
"You're embarrassing me!"
"Save me I'm falling off a cliff."
"My stomach hurts" for every excuse.
"Your kids are going to be crazy like Paul."

My mom: "Can you practice the piano?"
Rebekah: "My stomach hurts."
Me: "Hey Rebekah, clean your room."
Rebekah: "My stomach hurts."
hahahaha we all know this is her favorite excuse


I'm so thankful God answered my prayer as a kid and gave me a sister! (:

4 comments:

  1. Haha!! This made me LOL! So cute -HB

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmygosh this is the cutest post ever! :) Your sister relationship is so sweet! You guys are so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not like she asked me if writing this post was ok for me.

    ReplyDelete

:)