Friday, June 29, 2012

Grace Retreat 2012

Grace 2012 was amazing as it always is.

There's not much time for me to spend writing paragraphs and paragraphs of what I learned at Grace Retreat   due to missions; thus I will try to summarize it in a brief and concise way. I never want to forget what I learned.

1) A person needs core values in life. I want to live my life full of love and integrity. Actually not want, but will. Well, at least I will try. I will try to do my absolute best in everything I do because I live for the approval from God, not men.

2) Prophesies are to encourage people. Everyone can prophesize because everyone can hear from God.

3) Consistency is important, especially being consistent in reading the Bible.

4) The enemy, the devil, will try to discourage you as much as he can. He will try to convince me that what happened at the retreat was all my imagination. Those are all lies. What happened was real and I need to live my life with authority knowing that. Yes, the devil is strong, but guess what. My God is stronger.


5) We are the new revival generation. We need to step it up as leaders - leaders that walk in love, integrity, and boldness.

6) Big things are going to happen. God does big things. He heals. It's not just in third-world countries. He heals today.

7) We need to cry out for this generation. The theme for this year's Grace Retreat was "HeartCry".

8) Never be content. I should never be saying "I'm okay in my relationship with God." It might be going well, but we should never ever be satisfied because God always wants to give us more and better things.

9) I have other dolphins with me. I'm never alone in my walk with God. Yes, it's between Him and me but God provides other brothers and sisters in my life for us to support each other. (: I am extremely thankful for all my friends!

10) God is full of love, joy, peace, etc. All good things come from Him. The more I know him, the more I get to know of his good gifts! It is amaazzzing. It never runs out either.

11) God's resources are bountiful. The world's resources run out, but God's resources never runs out.

12) "The more you know Him, the more you know Him." "Words carry knowledge but a voice carries a spirit." "Wisdom is knowing how to apply knowledge." The last one maybe paraphrased, but good stuff. (:

Grace Retreat 2012, twelfth year, twelve disciples -- generation of leaders! Woohoo. ♥

Mexico in two days. AH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)