Saturday, June 2, 2012

rain

 I have been trying to take pictures in black & white more. On Friday I took everything in black and white and hopefully I can spend more time on photography over the summer! Today's weather was amazing - calm after the storm. There was the sun, there was the breeze, and then there was the SATs. YAY, no more SATs (hopefully). I actually have no idea how I did on the SAT subject tests because how I feel and how I actually did can be quite different. However how I feel and how I actually do usually matches up. I just felt really bad about physics because I really did not study at all from the AP tests, but it's fine.

Praise team hung out today. We went to the Baltimore Harbor and ate at Five Guys. So good. I'm still really full.

I've been so busy that I haven't even had time to think. Yeah, it's good to just take a step back and relax. Living on the East Coast, everything needs to be fast (correction: faster), but most of the time "fast" doesn't mean anything. A person can't always keep moving from one activity to another. That's why so many people have ADHD these days. Quality is always more important than quantity. It's good to take a step back and just enjoy right now because God wants me to enjoy now.

I'm excited that junior year's almost over but a part of me can't believe I only have one more week of school left. I'm so excited for summer! Ah. I was thinking of taking on a photography challenge once summer vacation starts. Maybe I'll take on a thirty day challenge because I'm not up for a 365 day challenge. (:

Senior year is going to be so different, but I'm going to be excited for it. God placed me here for a reason and all I can do is do my best in whatever situation God has placed me in. I'm really excited for all the activities that are going to happen next year. A part of me really wants to join the yearbook but I have no idea if I have room in my schedule. Another part of me wishes we had a photography club, but still, I have no idea if I have room in my schedule for that. TLC, NHS, LHS. I hope I don't get senioritis, especially in the beginning of the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)