Saturday, August 25, 2012

Alive

My friend recently asked me this question - "When do you feel like you're alive - like you're doing what you're meant to do?" By recent, I mean recent, haha. She asked me last night, but it's been in my mind. This is a tough question. I'll try to answer it as soon as possible. (:

How about you? What makes you feel like you're living, that you're doing what God created you to do?

Comment if you want! I want to hear your answers. (...and then nobody will comment)



2 comments:

  1. I feel alive when I am working toward a common goal with other people; love working together to achieve something. I love learning and going through processes with people. I also feel alive when I'm surrounded by beautiful nature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel alive when I am doing what I am meant to do.

    ReplyDelete

:)