Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Dear God,

I see more and more that my views are so limited. I can only see what's right in front of me in the present. I can look to the past, but the past is unclear with foggy memories. The future is unclear because anything can happen. I don't even know what's going to happen in one year, let alone one hour, or one minute. Sometimes I cannot see how you are working in people's lives and I cannot see how my actions now affects the people around me. However all I can do is focus my eyes on you and keep loving as you love me. How you change people is the Holy Spirit's job. I can only do my best to love, not because of what I can do, but out of an overflow of your love for me. I am really weak, God. I think I caught a cold or something but I say that I can do all things through You who give me strength.

Gotta finish senior year strong! (:

AP tests begin tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)