Monday, September 24, 2012

Guide

Jesus, I say that you are the God who guides me through my life. You are the one that guides me through each day, test, season I encounter in life.

"The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever" (Psalm 23).

You will guide me as I take my physics test tomorrow, as I write my college essays, as I apply to colleges, and just throughout the whole year. I thank you that you have the best plans for my future, a vision for my life beyond what I can see right now. I ask that you may reveal your plans for my life now and throughout the year. I know that I do not have to worry about my future because it's safe in your hands. I thank you for the peace you continually give me and I pray against any worries about anything.

I thank you that you are always with me! I ask that you may show me more and more things each day. (:


No comments:

Post a Comment

:)