Wednesday, October 24, 2012

peace

There is peace admitting that I cannot do it because I know that there is someone far greater who is working through me that can do it. Throughout junior year, I really had to rely on God because at certain times there was just too much work, too many due dates, and too many tests piled in one week. Sometimes I have that mentality that junior year was supposed to be the hardest year, so senior year should be a breeze. But it really isn't. In the same way I brought everything before God junior year, I need to bring it all before God. Even though things may not be working the way I expect them to, whenever I entrust something to God, he takes care of it. As I learned in TLC today, I must remain faithful to what God has given me. Even though I may not get recognized just as Mordecai's act in saving the king was not recognized at the time, my actions do matter. Your actions do matter. No matter how small or large they seem, if God wants you to do it, it's important. Sometimes I forget this and when nobody seems to care about anything, I want to stop caring too,  but then I have to remind myself, again -- "Who am I living for?" It truly is amazing how God uses people when they give Him the little faith they have. He multiplied two loaves and five fish. He healed the blind, the lame, and so on. Give Him the little faith that you have and trust Him. He will use you to do great things. I keep going on tangents, but often times we do hear "we will do great things" but great things really come from doing all kinds of little things. Going back to your actions, the small decisions you make now will great impact your future. The decision you make now as a kid, especially to seek God will definitely be beneficial as you get older. Hey, God always keeps his promises. He said if you seek Him, you will find Him. So however old you are reading this, make the decisions today that will honor God. If you keep pushing it off 'till tomorrow, you know tomorrow will not come for a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)