Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Thankfulness

Phrases that really stuck to my mind from the past two weeks:
- Go where you are needed, not where you are wanted.
- Change your attitude or change your name.

Hey, Thanksgiving is around the corner. Yes! However, I need to remember to be thankful even when it's not Thanksgiving. I am really thankful for today. Though it could have been a stressful day, I believe God was telling me to just enjoy it. The weather was so nice and most of my classes were pretty chill. I am so thankful that God listens to our prayers and he is trustworthy. It's so exciting when prayers are answered and it's amazing how God answers them! There's so much power in prayer. Don't forget that. But you have to believe and trust God when you pray. Without believing and trusting God can do big things, your prayers aren't worth much.

A lesson from a dreams:
- Things will not go the way I plan them. It's okay. God has the best plans.

Oh yes! I am so thankful that my 50mm is fixed now! Even the autofocus works. It was broken, but then I gave it to my friend. He followed some manuals, opened it up, took it to his internship at NASA, or something like that and now it's fixed! Thank God. Now I really have to go take fall pictures. Hopefully I can do that Saturday! (:

First quarter's ending this week. Whoa, time has gone by so quickly. At the same time, everyday is busy busy busy. I am constantly working on something or another, but there's peace.

"He will keep you strong to the end, so that you will be blameless on the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. God, who has called you into fellowship with his Son Jesus Chris our Lord, is faithful."


"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus"



"I can do all things through Him who gives me strength."



NHS Inductions this week. Woohoo. Planning fun.

1 comment:

  1. thankfulness is the overflow of God's grace in YOU.
    Good post Grace, thanks for the reminder :D

    ReplyDelete

:)