Tuesday, April 30, 2013

His Grace

As I found a journal I had written in April/May of 2012, and as I began to read it, I just realized that it was only by God's grace that I survived last year. Most of my prayers were along the lines "Jesus, I cannot do this on my own" and as AP tests are nearing and as senior year is ending, I find myself saying the same prayer. Everyday there are just so many things for me to handle that I cannot do anything but give them up to God and say "God, I need you today."

Jesus, again, I come to you and say I cannot do all these things on my own. However, I can do all things through you who give me strength! As so many things are happening at once that I cannot even keep track of all these things, I pray that you may be with me. You are the sovereign God and I know that you always provide the best for those who love you! So I just lay down everything before you. I pray for strength, knowledge, and wisdom for the upcoming weeks!

And at the end, all the glory goes to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)