Monday, February 20, 2012

first day

It's the first full day back from the retreat. It's funny because it's like my life has been greatly affected and blessed, but to every one else, it's just an ordinary weekend. I just have this hope and excitement for the future! (: It's hard coming back because I know I've been blessed, but now, what am I going to do with it? Am I going to go back to exactly what I was doing before the weekend? I want to keep growing and keep moving up the mountain, not go back to where I once was. This is tough. Today, I'm just kind of in a daze. I need to catch up doing homework so I'm like half-asleep and half-awake. I ate breakfast and lunch, but took a nap in between because I fell asleep while doing physics homework, haha. Now I just want to fall asleep again, haha. It feels so good sleeping during the day time when I'm sleepy. I don't know why. It just feels soooo good. Maybe because I didn't get adequate amount of sleep over the weekend.

It feels like I've been on spring break or something. (:

It's amazing but at the same time it scares me how fast the year is going by.

funny memory at the Brogi's house yesterday:
Luke J: "Do you like my abs?" (to everyone in the room)
Josiah: "uh...no"

hahahaa (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)