Wednesday, February 8, 2012

provider

My God is the God who provides in all circumstances. It seems easy for me to fall into the path of hopelessness even for a short period of time. Whenever I think about SATs and my score, one side of me is like "it doesn't even matter" but the other side of me is like "Gogogo! You can do a lot better!" But really, does it matter? I guess it depends on who or what I'm doing it for. If I do it for God, all my work will one day be worth it. I have seen God work in my life countless number of times, but sometimes I slip and begin doubting again. I can't do that. I have to keep reminding myself that God is the God who provides. He is trustworthy, sovereign, and good. He will do whatever is best in my life. I need to trust him and follow him even though I don't know where my life will end up. I just know it's the best life I can possibly have. (:

I'm learning to take one day at a time.

Matthew 6:33-34 "But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

http://gracemustardseed.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)