Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thursday

Physics test today! (:
Jesus, I entrust all that I have today. Today really really feels like a Friday, but it's not. The weekend's going to feel great after this week. It was definitely a busy one, with every day filled with constant motion.

The archive guests are leaving today. Maybe they already left. I guess the house will become quieter.

--

I'm officially taking the SAT in March. As I said before, it's something I have ignored for so long. Now, I have to embrace it! Okay, from now on, I like the SAT. I will enjoy studying for it (says it with enthusiasm...) and it will all for God's glory. I'm praying that I can get a good score. I'll do my best, but everything else is up to God. Intense month of studying. Surprise. No violin lessons for a month. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)