Monday, February 13, 2012

His promises

Must not...cannot...get sick...not going to take the calculus make-up exam. Apparently it's extremely hard. I guess I have been frustrated with things, but it's okay, because I realized that God's going to be with me through everything. "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me" (Psalms 23:4).

"The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed, which a man took and planted in this field. Though it is the smallest of all your seeds, yet when it grows, it is the largest of garden plants and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and perch in its branches" (Matthew 13:33)

"Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you" (Matthew 17:20)

"Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed" (Proverbs 16:3).

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose" (Romans 8:28).

"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well" (Matthew 6:33).

Proverbs 8 -- all about wisdom, which I need. (:

claiming these verses!

Jesus, you are so good. You are good all the time. Not just when things are going great, but even through the most difficult times, you are still good. I'm kind of confused about taking the integral of area to get volumes...when to use the cylindrical method or the circles, but I ask that you may help me understand it before the test. I ask that it will all make sense and I pray that you will help me not make stupid mistakes on the test. I'm going to commit this test to you because I really can't do it on my own.

We had a half day today! (:

color dodge -- experimenting with colors

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)