Thursday, February 16, 2012

nap

Too exhausted to think anymore, I gave up trying to study and I went to sleep. The first thought when I woke up was -- "what time is it?" I saw on the wall that it was eight o'clock and I thought it was the morning even though it was dark outside, haha. I was thinking "oh, I have a chemistry test today and I didn't study at all, but retreat today!"

Well, now, I'm sitting here an hour and a half later without any studying done. Well, I did my physics homework which was surprisingly pretty easy. Now I need to study chemistry and pack. I feel the need to study for the SATs, but the more I think about it, I'm like...what do I do. Practice, yes, but I keep making so many mistakes and my motivation is dying out. I need to fight it through!

I should have slept earlier yesterday. I'm telling you naps destroy!

I printed (well, costo printed) pictures that I took with the Canon and it's so much more amazing. The quality just pops out and I'm amazed. I guess that's the difference between and DSLR and point-and-shoot camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)