Saturday, February 25, 2012

I love...

- when God reveals more of himself to me, even if it's something small
- noticing things others don't
- curry
- Korean food/snacks/bakeries!
- whenever my mom goes grocery shopping because it means yummy food in the house (:
- when I see someone running after God
- studying for the SAT (I'm still trying to convince myself of this one, haha)
- singing praise songs
- being around people who make me laugh
- optimism
- taking/editing pictures
- sunrises and sunsets
- art
- fruits (except kiwi because apparently, I'm allergic to it)
- spring days when everything looks alive -- trees, flowers, people (:
- winter/spring/summer breaks
- unexpected day off of school (though we might get out of school really early this year because we haven't had any snow days!)
- corny jokes/puns
- not having to worry/be anxious about anything
- having God watch my back
- music (though I haven't had lessons for either instruments for a few weeks, which is really bad)
- a good night's rest
- cannnddyyy/chocolate/sweets
- making to-do lists
- being carefree
- reading other people's blogs
- writing out my thoughts

scenery

2 comments:

  1. Ah the sunset is so beautiful<3
    I'll update my tumblr with a blogpost tomorrow so you'll have something to read lol

    ReplyDelete

:)