Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I like to...

look back at what I was doing a year or two years ago this time of the year.

I read back and looks like I was thinking about lent and classes for the next year. All these memories seem just like yesterday. (: Whenever I look back, I see that God was teaching me to learn to trust him. It was definitely a hard process and it requires me to continually give things up to God, but it's the best way to liveee. ♥
A lot has changed, but I supposed some things stay the same. I gave up facebook freshman year for lent and I think I might do it again. Schedules. AP Physics vs. Organic Chemistry? Orchestra vs. Intermediate Photography? These are the two classes I really really decide on like today or tomorrow. I think I'm going to end up putting them and whatever I get next year, I'll take it. What classes do you want me to take, God? There may be schedule conflicts here and there, but ah, I don't want to think about this. God, I'm just going to write down whatever and would you provide the best schedule for me next year.

I have to keep stopping myself from opening up facebook, lol.

Today we had a guest speaker in TLC. Danny's dad talked about Lent and just humbling ourselves before our Father, and I found it very interesting. He gave us lots of things to think about and ponder about. It's sososo important for us to humble ourselves before God and just draw closer to him. That's what the forty days of Lent's about. I need to spend time with him each day. (:

I woke up this morning and my throat hurt so much. Ah, and I kept coughing throughout the day. I hope no one catches it from me. It's hard to think right now, but push through homework, Grace!

Joanna was born today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)