Thursday, February 23, 2012

beautiful day

Today is such a beautiful day. It feels like spring that it should be spring. After school today, I was like ah, it's such a beautiful day, I should take pictures. But of what? There's not many flowers blooming, no one's home yet, no one's available, but it's a beautiful day! I asked God, what should I take pictures of? Then as soon as I opened the back door, I see a cat and I'm like "why is there a cat in my backyard." The cat had a tag and it looked like it had an owner. As the cat ran away from me, I saw that there was another one. So there were two cats in my backyard. Maybe it's my neighbors' cats. Who knows? I thought it was really random, haha.

I had this thought today -- think about someone you enjoy talking to, or a good conversation you recently had. Well, I know that when I enjoy a conversation, I'm more into it. If I have something to tell someone, I'm so eager to tell them and just talk to them. I realized that in the same way, that's how God feels. He's eager to talk to me. He's excited to tell me and show me new things! He's eager for me to talk to him when I wake up, but here's the thing. I have to be the same way. A good conversation never goes one way. In fact has to be both ways. So, I want to be eager and enthusiastic to spend time with God everyday because he deserves all my time. (:

Okay, so would you like to see the cat? I couldn't zoom up that far so I had to crop it -- a lot. I zoomed up on the tag and apparently his name is "Panther" if I read it correctly. (: Creepy, but cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)