Wednesday, May 16, 2012

done!

I am finally done with all my AP tests! (:
I was so excited that I was done after I took the AP Lang test. It wasn't as hard I expected it to be, but I don't know how well I did. Only time will tell. Now I can relax and chill! Now I don't have much homework, which is great. I have all this time and I'm like great -- yay!

I've been meaning to sleep, but I feel the need to be awake until a certain time even though I'm feeling exhausted. 

I took pictures today! I haven't really been able to because everything has been so busy, but now that I have time to, I can take pictures! There's just so much more I need to learn. (:

Only three/four more weeks of school! That is still unbelievable.

God is good. He brought me through so much this year. This year was amazing. It still is.

God is so good. All the glory and honor goes to him.

I made a new tab on my blog! It's next to home, below the picture. Click it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)