Saturday, May 5, 2012

moving

Got to keep moving, keep persevering, keep going. One down, five more tests to go, if violin counts as a test. (: I took the SATs today. Right now it feel like it was so long ago. Since it was my second time, I think I was fine with the four hour testing. Endurance wasn't a huge problem. Knowing what the right answers was because I had no idea for some, but it's alright. God's going to take care of it all. It felt so relieving that I got one test over with. Now, I have to push on and study chem tomorrow even though I am lacking motivation right now. I have to keep trying, persevering, and praying. This is the end of the year and if I stop trying now, it's like my whole year was a waste. God is God Immanuel - God with us. My God is always so good to me and his promises are true. They never fail - ever. I'm claiming his promises and asking Him for big things because my God can do big things. (:

Then today I went to Jacob and James'  eighteenth birthday party! Whoa, they're already eighteen. I still feel like we're all in middle school, haha.

Keep holding onto God's promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)