Wednesday, May 23, 2012

here I go

I am sitting here in first period, in front of a mac computer wondering what I should do. Yes, there are so many things I can work on. I can always study for my Latin final, practice for my Latin skit today, study for my Great Gatsby test next period, try to learn calculus for the last test, but here I am not doing any of those things. I keep thinking that since the seniors are gone, I have no work to do but I actually have a lot. I just don't have chemistry and physics homework, but everything else is still rolling. Ah, I can't let this laziness overcome me. I need to finish strong!

--
Other than that, I've been thinking about two things lately - sensitivity and redemption. Actually, three things. Sensitivity, redemption, and leadership. I will write on those three topics after I finish this essay.

Great Gatsby Essay! Here I gooooo! Second to last essay of the year and the last "in-class out-of-class" essay.  God, would you just give me words to actually write an amazing essay. I know you always guide me so I ask you once again for your guidance - your perfect wisdom, knowledge, and understanding. Jesus, you are just sooo soooo good to me and I thank you so much for everything!
--
update: I ended up doing half of my essay. That took so long. I always get so easily distracted. Ah, my limit definitely is twelve so the best thing I can do right now is sleep and write the other paragraph in class tomorrow. God, I continually pray for strength and your guidance as I finish writing this essay in school tomorrow!

Tomorrow's a busy day. Oh, I should write a speech. I can do that tomorrow in school.

No lie, "Call Me Maybe" is a really catchy song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)