Sunday, May 13, 2012

All Under His Control

I know God has been with me this whole year and I know he'll be with me tomorrow. I just have to give him everything and let it be under His control. Lately I have forgotten that everything is really under His control, but today I was reminded that God is the owner and I am just a worker. I'll elaborate more on this later when I hae time to write. I know what I know by now and I don't believe in cramming. Well, it doesn't help. It might help other people, but cramming really does not benefit me in any way. I think it just makes me even more nervous. I'm going to go over some equations tomorrow and pray that I remember all that I learned this year. It's definitely a lot of information in Physics B, but I know it's not impossible. God can do seemingly impossible things. (: This weekend was a relaxing one. The weather was beautiful and I actually slept for 10 or 11 hours last night. I'm starting to read Redeeming Love. Apparently it's a really good book and it's based on the story of Hosea, but that's all I really know at the moment. I just finished the first chapter and it's so sad!

Everything's under God's control and it's going to be great because my God is victorious! (:
I need to remember to laugh, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)