Monday, May 21, 2012

Summer

I don't want my summer to be a waste. Sleep is good, but I don't want to waste it by sleeping it away. Yet, I don't want to do too much that I don't get any rest. What am I doing this summer? I'm going to Mexico in July and up until then that's what I'm going to focus on, but I have no idea what I'm going to do after I come back from Mexico. It would be nice to get my provisional license, but I'm not quite ready to take the test yet. I have to learn how to parallel park and all that stuff. What I learned from junior is that doing a little bit each day is the way to go. Procrastinating will only lead to stress and having to do too much all at once. If I do a little it each day, it's seems like less work to do when I'm actually doing a lot.

Even though APs are over and I would like to convince myself I don't have anything to do nowadays, I actually have a lot to do. It's just not as busy. I have to keep doing work - just little by little every day.

I'm loving spring! The rain, the weather, the sun.

I know one thing that will never be a waste -- seeking God. So this summer, I hope to just keep seeking Him. I know that seeking God is never futile.

I printed out some pictures! That's always exciting.

Three more weeks left of school. (:

2 comments:

  1. i love ur blog. and i def agree! i dont want to sleep summer away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace, I just spent some time looking over your photos. I'm super-impressed. They are really good - you are definitely getting better and better! You should do something with photography - if not career, then something on the side.

    ReplyDelete

:)